Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The Customer Project Technical Leader will be responsible under the Project Manager leadership, for supporting customer projects by
Expected profile of the candidates:
Knowledge / Know how
• Ability to analyse technical specifications in the automotive field and to answer it with industrial solutions.
• Strong technical knowledges and experience in automotive product/process and complex systems development
• Strong knowledge in the field of manufacturing process.
• Strong “Design to cost” and “Design to manufacturing” culture,
· Project cross-functional management successful experience,
· Strong negotiation skills.
Experience (domain, number of years)
· Strong automotive product/process engineering experience (>5 years),
· Project technical lead successful experience (>5 years).
Qualifications (diplomas, languages…)
· Mechanical, Energetics or Chemical Engineer,
· Fluent in spoken and written technical English.
· Ability to adapt to changing environment
· Customer, performance and result orientated,
· Strong autonomy,
· Team spirit with good interpersonal communication skills.
Some extra skills which make the difference
· Knowledge of Li Ion battery development
· Integration of Modules / battery pack in automotive context