About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- The data business owner is the functional decision-maker on a large data perimeter for which he/she is responsible.
- He/she leads the data documentation specification, the data specific business definition, the data quality requirements, the data access policies and the protection rules definition of his/her functional perimeter.
- He/she leads the quality of data continuous improvement of his/her perimeter.
Data Project management:
- The data business owner federates the needs and the use-cases in his/her perimeter and gives priorities assessing value/effort for each data projects.
- He/she makes the functional link with the data department of the company, ensuring that the digital solutions are developed with functional key users.
- He/she pilots the deployment and the usage of the new data solution.
A first point is a solid experience and skills in the business line where the business data owner will operate. For example: strong skills in finance, industrialization, R&D, supply chain….
Expert to define a root cause or to engage analysis.
Data management awareness: general ease with data manipulation, statistical calculations and graphic representations and interpretation.
Some extra skills which make the difference