About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Our job offer is located in our Nersac pilot plant.
Our Nersac facility is where our concepts take flight. Here we test our manufacturing processes on a full scale and refine them with a complete production line. In practice, this fosters team spirit, as we are constantly on the lookout for solutions and improvements. Working in our environment also offers the prospect of training and rapid skills upgrading on a product of the future! Working responsibly is firmly anchored in our practices and production processes.
Come and join us in this human and technological adventure!
To find out more about our plant, we invite you to watch this video presentation of Nersac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le17aEMG8mk or our dedicated page on our website https://www.acc-emotion.
- The data business owner is the functional decision-maker on a large data perimeter for which he/she is responsible.
- He/she leads the data documentation specification, the data specific business definition, the data quality requirements, the data access policies and the protection rules definition of his/her functional perimeter.
- He/she leads the quality of data continuous improvement of his/her perimeter.
Data Project management:
- The Business Data Owner consolidates needs and use cases within their domain and prioritizes data projects based on value/effort assessment.
- He/she establishes a functional link with the company's data department, ensuring that digital solutions are developed in collaboration with key users from a functional perspective.
- He/she oversees the deployment and utilization of new data solutions.
Knowledge / Know how
The Business Data Owner should possess a strong background and expertise in the business line related to their domain, such as finance, industrialization, R&D, supply chain, etc….
They should be skilled in identifying root causes and conducting thorough analyses.
They should have a general ease with data manipulation, statistical calculations, graphical representations, and interpretation.
Knowledge of a data visualization tool is a plus.
5 to 10 years of experience in the targeted business domain.
Extensive experience in data management, analysis, and correlation.
Industry 4.0 knowledge and experience
Previous experience utilizing Data Analysis, Data Visualization, or Data Artificial Intelligence.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in sciences or related field.
Fluent in French and English. German is optional.
Strong team spirit and highly organized.
Ability to communicate concisely and clearly, both orally and in writing.