Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Overall job definition :
Describe and adapt Business Plan following ACC and shareholders requirements and macro-economic assumptions.
Your main missions in this newly created role at ACC will be :
- Adapt Business Plan 2020-2039 to ACC capacity plan, headcounts model, customer projects, countries, subsidies, macroeconomic hypothesis: cashflow, P&L, Balance Sheet, financing needs
- Provide targets and economic assumptions for ACC teams from up-to-date Business Plan
- Prepare business plans for new partnerships (JVs, ..)
- Ensure consistency of Business Plan and ACC teams targets: budgets, CAPEX, OPEX, Module costs
- Contribute to define/establish process and rules for Finance team.
The expected candidat will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the following topics :
A minimum of 6 months of experience in Business plan management is required for this role.
Key behaviours :
Agility in a fast growing environment
Define rules and process quickly, control and adapt, standardize.
Expected educational level : Master degree in Finance.
Fluency in both french and english is required.