Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Please make sure that the CV provided in your application is in English !
ACC Gigafactories deployment.
The expected candidate has a solid experience and skills in Chemical processes, most preferred in the field of the Li-B manufacturing (mixing, coating and calandering processes).
- To work with Pre-project team, on sizing factory, depending on products / volumes to be produced
- To write the technical specifications to make the best technical choice for equipment
- To take part in the Design of Equipment , with the central Industrial team
- To assist Equipment Suppliers during the installation & ramp up of manufacturing plants
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To put in place and follow Indicators (technical losses, Overall Equipment Efficiency,…) on Chemical equipment, and ensure it is at Target
- To propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to participate on Problem Solving
- To identify any risk in terms of cost, quality, … in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks on the equipment itself and adapt process accordingly.
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team from central team, process parameters to be applied on equipment, in case of new products to be deployed on Mass Production
From a technical point of view :
- To have experiences in different LiB raw materials (LFP, NMC,…) and know well which products (mechanical properties of foils, slurry viscosity,…) or parameter will impact the quality
- To have experiences in thin layers and or extrusion
- To have knowledge on Spare parts .
> 7 years of experience process engineering into Chemical processes (Lithium Battery most preferred). If not, experience in Food & Pharmaceutical at an industrial scale.
Knowledge / Know how
Technical knowledge related to physical / chemical processes, already working in mass production , as a Industrial position (knowledge on how equipment design, on Overall Equipment Efficiency)
Bachelor of Sciences in chemical engineering or physics & chemistry processes
English & Italian is mantadory
French as an opportunity
strong initiative spirit
adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Some extra skills which make the difference
Previous experience in Cell Design to Manufacturing