Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies.
Backed by Saft-TotalEnergies, Stellantis (ex PSA-Opel) and Mercedes, ACC is set to revolutionize the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology. We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources.
Our new R&D Expertise Center in Bordeaux (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France) is already up and running as well as a state-of-the art Industrial Excellence Center near Angouleme (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France). We are now building our first gigafactory in Billy-Berclau / Douvrin (Hauts de France - France). A new Applied Engineering Center and a second gigafactory planned in Kaiserslautern (Germany) and a third one in Termoli (Italy) will soon reinforce our innovation and production capacities.
We've already established a global network of R&D associates, along with industrial partners and suppliers.
As a fast-growing company, we need a range of skilled and agile people accross all areas of battery innovation, design, manufacture and any other functions of a new-born company. Social media are therefore key to reach talent and drive them to join ACC.
This is why we are looking for a community manager to join our communication team in Bruges (Bordeaux).
We are looking for a creative and dedicated community manager who will be responsible for the development of our brand image, our brand awareness and the development of a community via our social presences.
You will be responsible for defining and producing content (editorial and video) and its graphic variations. You will publish, animate and evaluate the effectiveness of the actions with the aim of continuous creative renewal in line with the brand's DNA.
1. develop brand awareness and visibility on the various networks (to date, Linkedin, Youtube & Yammer with a view to extend our presences on Twitter and Instagram)
- Implement the communication and social media strategy
- Co-organize the content creation schedule: Publication of images, videos, tips, stories, real life, events, etc.
- Plan & Publish daily on the brand's internal and external networks and sites
- Respond to comments, interact to develop the community,
- Favorize employees’ ambassadoring
- Participate in strategic recommendations by proposing strong and ambitious concepts that meet the brand's needs
2. Content creation
- Make videos: capture/edit/sound
- Create content: videos, tips, stories, real life,,...
- Brief the creative resources and manage creative projects
- Use creative software (adobe, canva, hubspot, photoshop...)
3. monitoring and analysis
- Be aware of the latest trends on the networks
- Carry out monthly performance reports
- 1-2 years experience in Community Management
- Social network geek
- Mastery of Linkedin, youtube, Instagram, Twitter
- Drupal a plus
- Passionate about video and photography
- Writing skills in French and English
- Autonom & reliabile
- At ease with a camera
- Team spirit
- Sense of aesthetics
- Community Management: 1-2 years
- Communication: 1 year
- Language: French (fluent, excellent writing skills) English (fluent, excellent writing skills, native a plus)
If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.