Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Build and maintain data systems. They construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support company requirements.
Main missions :
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop analytical tools and programs
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python)
Hands-on experience with SQL database design
Great numerical and analytical skills
Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus
To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources.
Some extra skills which make the difference
Data engineer skills also include familiarity with several programming languages and knowledge of learning machine methods.
If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
Want to move the way we move ?