Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and PSA-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
A first point is a solid experience and skills in the processes expected for these 3 different jobs.
For each process from the mixing to the module assembly, identification of key technical parameters to be monitored. These have a significant impact on the results.
- Define list of data worth collecting and monitoring for each manufacturing installation in its perimeter, based on technical analysis of the influential parameters of the process with other process specialists.
- Write technical specification related to data collection and management for industrial equipment modification and lead the supplier consultation up to economic and technical comparison for supplier choice.
- Lead industrial equipment modification from order to final acceptance with selected supplier.
- In some cases, instaure all external instrumentation needed on equipment to collect data
- Contribute to data exploitation and analysis with ACC data expert as well as subcontractors.
- Define process auto-correction by electronic servo using the data correlations found during the first analysis phase.
- Lead process optimization implementation following results coming from data analysis and auto correction evaluation.
- Deploy solution and good practice in all ACC battery manufacturing plants.
- Share good practice about data management inside process engineering and industrialization team.
Knowledge / Knowhow :
Process specialist: technical knowledge related to perimeter (chemical or mechanical or electrical). Expert to define a root cause or to engage analysis.
Data management awareness: not a data analyst nor a programmer, but general ease with data manipulation, statistical calculations and graphic representations and interpretation.
5 years minimum of experience process engineering into 1 of the 3 technical processes;
extensive experience in data management, analysis and correlation
Bachelor of Sciences in mechanical engineering or chemical processes engineering or other related fields.
Fluent in French and English. German optional.
Key behaviours :
- team spirit, high-organized,
- Capacity of being concise and clear (spoken and written)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Industry 4.0 trainings.
Previous experiences related with usage of Artificial Intelligence in manufacturing and/or control process.
Want to move the way we move ?