Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The trainee will be integrated in the Development department and work with the Mechanical Simulation Team. The internship is composed of three main milestones:
1) Retrieving an existing parametric model (in the form of coded routines) related to a so-called Configuration A. Test the robustness of this model by performing suitable sensitivity analyses. Develop suitable post-processing tools. Make a synthesis of the obtained results.
2) Based on Configuration A, develop and code the routines related to a new configuration, called Configuration B.
3) Test the robustness of Configuration B by repeating analogue steps of point 1.
He/she will have to develop routines, to propose a test protocol for routines, analyze data and prepare synthesis reports.
· You are a student in the last year of engineering school, or you are preparing a M2 degree in one of these fields: mechanical engineering (or equivalent, i.e. aerospace, energy), applied mathematics or informatics
· You are proficient in algorithms, you like coding and you are interested in modelling
· Having a basic knowledge on solid mechanics and Finite Elements theory is a qualifying point
· The knowledge of the TCL language, Hypermesh software is a plus
· Beyond your scientific skills, your rigor, open-mindedness, and curiosity will contribute to your success within ACC