Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and PSA-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
As an Expert in contract management in the field of industrial project realization, your role is to :
- Ensure expert support in the area of construction contract management.
- Define/establish contract management animation processes.
- Define/establish status and progress dashboards
- Analyze/Instruct Request for Change analyses of construction companies (quantitative and economic analysis)
- Lead/Lead/Assist a project team in contract and change management
- Contribute to the achievement of the gigafactory construction project objectives
- Regularly share project status with management teams
Knowledge / Know how :
Project management from a contractual perspective
Management and analysis of Change Orders
Engineer - Fluent English
Key behaviours :
Teamwork, questioning, adaptability, rigorous & demanding
Experience in industrial projects.
Want to move the way we move ?