Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and PSA-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
As an Expert in your shield, you are the Green Factory referent on the building and process perimeter.
You have in charge : identification of the levers, instruction impact and profitability.
Your role is to :
- Ensure expert support in the field.
- Define/establish the possible "green factory" levers in the context of the Gigafactory construction project
- Define/establish dashboards to identify levers, CO2 impact and investments, instruction
- Conduct/lead feasibility and profitability studies (CO2 gain / technical and investment impact)
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the gigafactory construction projects
- Regularly share project status with management teams
Knowledge / Know how :
Knowledge of the Green Factory domain & of all the allocated grants
Dashboard of identification, analysis synthesis, management and instruction
Proven experience in the field
Engineer. Fluent english
Key behaviours :
Team work, questioning, adaptability, rigorous & demanding
Experience in the industrial field
Want to move the way we move ?