Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
The Executive Assistant will assist the Plant Director for all administrative tasks.
The person will be in close contact with customers and partners from all over the world, hence an international culture will be needed.
Main missions :
- Proactively manage the meetings set-up and organization, internal and external.
- Ensure that all travels are properly organized and that the expenses are managed on time using the ACC tools
- Support actively the organization of marketing events, showrooms and customer visits to ACC sites
- Manage the archiving of all legal documents and assist with ACC key decision processes
- Assists manager by performing related duties.
- Aids in developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Document meeting minutes of team meetings and follow up due dates of open actions
- Prepare and organize customer visits internal and external
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive mat
- Support Finance team for subsidies/eligible cost reporting to French and German administrations
Knowledge : Ability to interact with and coordinate various people.
Experience : 10+ years as senior executive assistant.
Previous experience in managing marketing events and international customer visits to industrial sites.
Qualifications : Fluent English.
MS Office, including Teams and Outlook.
Key behaviours : Customer (internal/external) focus, Listening skills, Good interpersonal relationship, multi-tasks, autonomous.
Want to move the way we move ?