Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
Attached to the Industrial Director, you will support ACC with your expertise to ensure the success of the design, ramp-up and growth of our "gigafactories", both in terms of their industrial performance and increase the skills of the teams :
- Work with industrial teams to launch new manufacturing lines.
- Participate in the "design freeze" phases of our equipment.
- support with your retex into the design of production lines, propose improvements.
- Participate in the development of manufacturing teams, offer training modules, build formative roadmap
- Participate and deploy of lessons learned following the risks & retex.
- Participate in the analysis of the causes of production losses and propose actions to solve the issues.
- Participate in the analysis and treatment of quality deviations, scraps.
- To propose improvements and optimizations of the organization of the factories in our various phases of industrialization.
You are a technical expert in lithium ion cell manufacturing.
You have at least 10 years of experience in the manufacture of lithium ion cells. With experience on the flow of production and manufacturing risks. A
You also have a perfect knowledge of the process of making lithium ion cells.
Due to the international environment of this project, a fluent English is essential.
Location of this job is at Bordeaux, with frequent travel.
Want to move the way we move ?