Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies.
Backed by Saft-TotalEnergies, Stellantis (ex PSA-Opel) and Mercedes, ACC is set to revolutionize the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology. We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources.
Our new R&D Expertise Center in Bordeaux (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France) is already up and running as well as a state-of-the art Industrial Excellence Center near Angouleme (Nouvelle Aquitaine - France). We are now building our first gigafactory in Billy-Berclau / Douvrin (Hauts de France - France). A new Applied Engineering Center and a second gigafactory planned in Kaiserslautern (Germany) and a third one in Termoli (Italy) will soon reinforce our innovation and production capacities.
We've already established a global network of R&D associates, along with industrial partners and suppliers.
As a fast-growing company, we need a range of skilled and agile people accross all areas of battery innovation, design, manufacture and any other functions of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
As our Termoli Gigafactory lead planner, you will be in charge of planning and support to the Project Director for tracking and reporting of overall project.
· Support the Project Director in managing the overall Giga Factory industrialization project
· Conduct analysis on deep dive topics and prepare presentations and decision papers for top management
· Through the consolidation of the different function work packages, the PMO ensures coherence with the project and customer milestones and raises alerts if necessary
· Constructs, manages all interfaces and track progress of the schedule at level 2 and 3 ensuring it all fits within the level 0 and 1 milestones.
· Ensures that each Work Package schedule at level 3 is detailed enough with key events to identify all critical paths and interfaces between each of them and level 2 above
· Organize / participate in planning workshops to detail each phase with its key interfaces, KPIs, risks and opportunities link to interfaces
· Track and control progress through regular meeting with work package leaders assessing health of milestones and issuing minutes with key comments and action plans. Manage & Challenge change requests with process leaders to improve process planning robustness and to control costs
· Manage detailed planning for building construction as well as process equipment through all phases in the industrialization process
· Identify as early as possible all timing risks and opportunities and prepare / track associated action plan
· Report internally and externally at all levels the health of the planning and its progress through simple KPIs, dashboard and high-level timeline.
· Apply planning methodology and tools as well as participate in process optimization initiatives in close cooperation with the Wave 2 planning team at Bordeaux
The expected candidate might have the following profile:
Knowledge / Know how
Proficient with planning tools : Primavera, MS Project
Proficient with MS Office
Scheduling / Planning
(domain, number of years)
Experience in planning of construction and commissioning of industrial sites, either from university education, internships or previous job assignments
Degree in Engineering
English fluent (≥C1)
Ability to synthetize and communicate at all levels of management
Some extra skills which make the difference