About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
- Review and validate the automation technical guide line with a cross-functional team.
- Share the automatism guidelines with potential equipment supplier during a Request For Quotation process and Analyse the suppliers technical solutions to select, in collaboration with process engineering team, the best solution in term of total cost of ownership, schedule and technical proposal.
- Following the different equipment realization phases: design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning.
- Identify any potential risks for the project and think about how derisking is possible with the supplier.
- Define and organize Automation Acceptance tests with the supplier for Factory Acceptance Test (at supplier location) and Site Acceptance Test (at manufacturing plant location).
- Participate to the line ramp-up after Start Of Production to reach Final acceptance level for the equipment and transfer the equipment responsibility to manufacturing team (production, quality and maintenance).
- Participate to the troubleshooting during ramp-up.
- Throughout the projects, share lessons learned with automation team and participate to the automation specifications update based these lessons learned.
Bruges (near Bordeaux) in France with long duration mission in ACC manufacturing plants during line installation phase and short travels to equipment suppliers.
Knowledge / Know how
Project management (KPI, schedule, action plan, reporting, escalation…).
Manufacturing equipment review, commissioning and validation.
Technical knowledge in Functional analysis, Electrical drawing, Siemens PLC (Tia Portal, Profinet, Drives, …), Electrical rules, Fanuc Robots, Safety (Risk analysis, Sistema, RTT+, …).
Minimum of 5 years of experience working within the automated environment for automotive, batteries manufacturing, and/or general manufacturers and automation suppliers.
Bachelor of Sciences in Engineering (Automatism, robotic, mechatronic, or a related field).
Fluent in French and English mandatory.
Good relationship with Suppliers
Team spirit, high-organized
Capacity of being concise and clear (spoken and written)
Some extra skills which make the difference
Experience in ramp up of gigafactories (zero to full capacity).
Omron PLC knowledge.
Experience with distribution automation systems such as AGV and Conveying systems.
Our Advantages and Perks: new premises, parking spaces reserved for carpoolers, possibility of recharging your electric car on reserved spaces in our parking lot.
Other perks and advantages include : Janitorial services, telecommuting, complementary retirement (subject to a salary threshold), osteopathy sessions, company restaurant, meal and also vegetables/fruits baskets delivery service.
You also benefit from access to our Sports & Culture association, sports subsidy, conferences, etc.