Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The industrial computer engineer intervenes to optimize the flow of information within the production site. It also ensures the automation of industrial tasks to improve plant equipment and workshop productivity.
Main missions :
1. Need analysis
· Define the industrial IT organization at the crossroads of the IT, automation and DATA domain
· Specify the user's needs in terms of product features: Scada, MES, CMMS, IIOT platform
· Study the technological feasibility of applications:
2. Main responsibilities :
· Design and testing of the tool (network, PLC, software)
· Design software, network or system architectures.
· Program and develop control algorithms (code, bugs, debugs...).
· Carry out the experimental prototype and correct the malfunctions.
· Define protocols and test scenarios (test plans).
· Perform unit and integration tests of the tool before going into production.
· Perform functional validation of the tool and write test reports.
· Write the user manual for users.
· Release and user support
· Ensure the project recipe and the follow-up of the production of the tool.
· Advise and technically support the user in the handling of the tool.
· Take charge of maintenance actions (curative or preventive).
· Ensure after-sales service through curative or evolutionary third-party maintenance actions (addition of instructions, modification of orders, etc.).
3. Technological and industrial watch
· Follow in the specialized press the news and progress in industrial computing (Measurements, New Factory ...).
· Participate in trade fairs and exchanges of good practices (in Paris: ESPACE ELEC, MESUREXPO, European Research and Innovation Fair, etc.).
· Monitor the positioning of competitors (analysis of commercial brochures, products, company visits, etc.).
4. Project Management
· Assess the degree of feasibility of the intervention based on available skills.
· Plan deadlines and set the budget necessary for the intervention.
· Ensure the availability of equipment and allocate the necessary resources (use of external service providers, evaluation of suppliers, etc.).
· Set the objectives of operators and technicians.
· Monitor the evolution of the project according to the constraints of costs, quality and deadlines and ensure delivery.
· Manage service providers (IT services, etc.) in the event of outsourcing all or part of the company's industrial IT.
· Technically evaluate the performance of suppliers upstream of a project or investment in connection with the purchasing department.
Knowledge / Know how :
· Have cybersecurity concepts in order to be on the lookout for practices related to computer security (Monitoring of ANSSI news, monitoring of possible security vulnerabilities on installed applications, monitoring of logs, validation of antivirus ...)
· Have notions of MES/SCADA Supervision: Siemens, Schneider, AVEVA (Wonderware, Intouch)
· Experience with agile methods such as Scrum is preferable
· Relevant education (Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems or related field (HTL, FH, University)
· Know-How in the network, client and server area
· Programming (Python, Flask, …) and database (No-Sql, Sql) skills
· Communication skills, fluent in English as well as hands-on mentality
Beneficially experienced respectively interested in implementing IT solutions in the area of production, Industry 4.0, industry communication protocols (OPC UA, … ), bidirectional communication with production machines
Junior : 2-5 years
Senior 10-15 years
Automatism or iT engineer.
Key behaviours :
Ability to work in self-organized and autonomous cross-functional teams
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Want to move the way we move ?