Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions :
· Construct detailed planning for process equipments through all phases : design, procurement, fabrication, shipment, installation and commissioning working closely with ACC process leaders and relevant suppliers.
· Make sure associated resources are planned
· Organize / participate in planning workshops to detail each phase with its key interfaces, KPIs, risks and opportunities link to interfaces
· Work closely with overall plant planner to manage all interfaces and buffers with building and utilities.
· Track and control progress through regular meeting with work package leaders assessing health of milestones and issuing minutes with key comments and action plans. Manage & Challenge suppliers change request with process leaders to improve process planning robustness.
· Identify as early as possible all timing risks and opportunities and prepare / track associated action plan
· Report internally and externally at all level the health of the planning and its progress through simple KPIs, dashboard and high level timeline.
· Apply planning methodology and tools
· Formalise and document key lessons learnt
Knowledge / Know how
Experience in construction and commissioning of industrial site (ideally with clean and dry rooms)
Leader: Rigor & demanding
Ability to synthetize and communicate at all levels of management
Some extra skills which make the difference