Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- Write the equipment technical specifications in accordance with product design requirement and process technical solutions. Review and validate the specification with a cross-functional team.
- Share the specification with potential equipment supplier during a Request For Quotation process and Analyse the suppliers technical solutions to select, in collaboration with purchasing team, the best solution in term of total cost of ownership, schedule and technical proposal.
- Gather the relevant supplier information for dimensioning the workshop building, layout and organisation: energy consumption, floor occupation, operator times, equipment efficiency, maintenance times, component supplies ...).
- Lead the selected supplier during realization of the purchased equipment in order to respect the objectives of safety, quality, cost, performance and lead-time. Following the different equipment realization phases: design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning.
- Identify any potential risks for the project and think about how derisking is possible with the supplier.
- Define and organize Acceptance tests with the supplier for Factory Acceptance Test (at supplier location) and Site Acceptance Test (at manufacturing plant location).
- Participate to the line ramp-up after Start Of Production to reach Final acceptance level for the equipment and transfer the equipment responsibility to manufacturing team (production, quality and maintenance)
Knowledge / Know how
Some extra skills which make the difference
Why join us?
Our Advantages and Perks: new premises, parking spaces reserved for carpoolers, possibility of recharging your electric car on reserved spaces in our parking lot.
Other perks and advantages include : Janitorial services, telecommuting, complementary retirement (subject to a salary threshold), osteopathy sessions, company restaurant, meal and also vegetables/fruits baskets delivery service.
You also benefit from access to our Sports & Culture association, sports subsidy, conferences, etc.