Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Our job offer is located in our Nersac pilot plant. Our Nersac facility is where our concepts take flight. Here we test our manufacturing processes on a full scale and refine them with a complete production line. In practice, this fosters team spirit, as we are constantly on the lookout for solutions and improvements. Working in our environment also offers the prospect of training and rapid skills upgrading on a product of the future! Working responsibly is firmly anchored in our practices and production processes.
Come and join us in this human and technological adventure!
To find out more about our plant, we invite you to watch this
video presentation of Nersac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le17aEMG8mk or our dedicated page on our website https://www.acc-emotion.
- To take part in the Design of Equipment, with the central Industrial team
- To launch / recruit a team to manage the start of a manufacturing plant
- To manage building interfaces before and during equipment installation
- To follow Equipment Suppliers during the installation & ramp up of equipment
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To put in place and follow Indicators (technical losses, Overall Equipment Efficiency,) on Assembly equipment, and ensure it is at Target
- To propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to participate on Problem Solving
- To identify any risk in terms of cost, quality, … in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks on the equipment itself and adapt process accordingly.
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team from central team, process parameters to be applied on equipment, in case of new products to be deployed on Mass Production
- To follow equipment updated designs in case of new products request such kinds of modification and to put in place these modifications
From a technical point of view:
- To have experiences automated assembly and material handling.
- To have experiences in welding (laser, …).
- To have experiences in cleaning and gluing process (including adhesives).
- To have experiences in electrical test.
- For all those perimeters, to understand the parameters which impact the quality of the manufacturing process
From a management point of view:
- To build the Road Map / expectations of the Industrialization / Process team of manufacturing plant
- To recruit Engineers & Technicians depending on Project phases (subcontractors, …)
- To contribute to the definition of ACC’s Excellent Factory
Knowledge / Know how
Technical knowledge related to mechanical processes (notably laser welding, assembly and positioning at 1/10th mm precision, gluing… and all associated controls including electrical tests)
> 10 years of experience process engineering into mechanical and assembly processes (Lithium Battery most preferred). If not, experience in automotive and other high-volume industries using fully automated assembly lines.
> 5 years of Team Management
Bachelor of Sciences in mechanical or industrial engineering
English is mantadory
Strong initiative spirit
Adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Some extra skills which make the difference
Previous experience in Lithium Batteries field
Nersac is located 40 minutes from Cognac, and 20 minutes from Angoulême, a city ideally situated 1h43 from Paris, 35mn from Bordeaux by train, and 1h15 from the Atlantic coast!
Angoulême will seduce you with its sunshine, its 800 cultural events a year, including the International Comics Festival, its affordable real estate, and its vast natural spaces ideal for kayaking or hiking!
You can also take advantage of services such as job-search assistance for your spouse, housing assistance, and moving expenses covered by ACC.
For more information: https://www.absolument-angouleme.fr/talents/.