Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The candidate has a solid experience and skills in Physical or/and Chemical processes.
He has skills in management, and already led a Team in Industry.
- To take part in the Design of Equipment , with the central Industrial team
- To launch / recruit a team in order to manage the start of a manufacturing plant
- To manage building interfaces before and during equipment installation
- To follow Equipment Suppliers during the installation & ramp up of equipment
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To put in place and follow Indicators (technical losses, Overall Equipment Efficiency,…) on Chemical equipment, and ensure it is at Target
- To propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to participate on Problem Solving
- To identify any risk in terms of cost, quality, … in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks on the equipment itself and adapt process accordingly.
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team from central team, process parameters to be applied on equipment, in case of new products to be deployed on Mass Production
- To follow equipment updated designs in case of new products request such kinds of modification and to put in place these modifications
From a technical point of view :
- To have experiences in slurries (related to paint, or other,…) and on parameters which impact the quality
- To have experiences in thin layers deposit and /or extrusion
From a management point of view :
- To build the Road Map / expectations of the Industrialization / Process team of manufacturing plant
- To recruit Engineers & Technicians depending on Project phases (subcontractors, …)
- To contribute for making ACC an Usine Excellente
Knowledge / Know how
Technical knowledge related to chemical processes (wet processes, thin electrodes, low porosities with NMC, dry process)
> 10 years of experience process engineering into Chemical processes (Lithium Battery most preferred). If not, experience in Food & Pharmaceutical at an industrial scale
> 5 years of Team Management
Bachelor of Sciences in chemical engineering or physics & chemistry processes
English is mantadory
Strong initiative spirit
Adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Some extra skills which make the difference
Previous experience in Lithium Batteries field
Want to move the way we move ?