Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and PSA-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
1) Responsible for the industrialization of generation 3+ product (from prototyping/pilot to mass-production)
2) Responsible for the industrialization (process/equipment) of the first production bloc of Kaiserslautern Gigafactory. Including all preparation tasks for construction permitting. Main KPIs for both roles: QCDP.
From a global point of view :
- Build industrial scenario proposal and product launch bloc schedule and roll-out
- Build industrial project management process
- Guarantees that QTPC targets are well achieved
- Leads industrialization project team for all process/equipment topics/deliverables (payment milestones, safety/certification completion, SAT/FAT completion, Validation plan reception), Risks & Opportunities, and KPI target convergence.
- Leads industrialization launch team during in Gigafactory launch period.
- Contributes to product design optimization by proposing best product/process solutions.
- Shares with other block industrialization project manager customer product inputs and under his responsibility block industrialization feedback
- To support all early studies & permitting activities required before start of construction of Kaiserslautern bloc 1
Knowledge / Knowhow :
Ability to analyze technical specifications and to respond it with industrial solutions.
Strong technical knowledges and experience in mass manufacturing process and complex tooling development
Ability to exchange with public authorities on industrial/environmental/permitting aspects
>15 years work experience for large industrial group
- Complex Industrialization Project management successful experience with cross-functional management (>5 years)
- Strong automotive or similar product/process industrial experience (>5 years)
Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical engineering school or similar.
Fluent in German.
Fluent in spoken and written technical English.
Key behaviours :
Strong autonomy, Customer, performance and result focused, Team spirit with good interpersonal communication skills, Ability to anticipate.
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Strong change adaptability & negotiation skills.
Want to move the way we move ?