Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions :
1. Lead, with an Agile mode, the innovative projects plan and progress (from TRL3 to TRL6) which will be under his/her responsibility
2. Ensure good coordination of project contributors (internal resources, but also external partners)
3. Report, with associated KPIs, the communication on his/her projects
4. Identify and gather risks / Ensure relevant action plan progress to mitigate them
5. Ensure a fluid hand-over to Engineering project at TRL6
6. Actively contribute to continuous improvement of project management methods and tools.
Knowledge / Know how :
Excellent skills and practice of project management methods and tools, particularly Agile (Scrum, Kanban…) and Visual Management
5-10 years as innovative/R&D project manager, ideally in Automotive area
- Engineering degree
- English fluent / German is a plus
Key behaviours :
- Ability to interact with multi-skills teams -chemistry, mechanics, manufacturing process, purchasing…)
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Great rigor, self-organization and tenacity
- Ability to adapt to change
- Entrepreneurship, result mindset
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Want to move the way we move ?