About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related :
- Manage site documentation from definition until proper execution aligned with site activities and with Global Documentation level with all relevant contributors, through support, training and audit.
- Provide support in Document Management System (DMS) tool usage to all site users (site DMS tool administrator).
- Ensure Customer Specific Requirement (CSR) communication to all relevant metiers / functions and implementation on site.
- Provide information about IMS releases and changes and communicate changes to the relevant functions
- Conduct internal IMS system / process audit, based on the annual Audit Schedule on site and at the different ACCs sites (cross functional).
- Support site co-auditors to conduct consistent and professional audits.
- Contribute to external audit process (customer and notified body) on the site, in relationship with the ACC Audit Leader and all site managers.
- Ensure the completion of the audit corrective actions process.
- Prepare summaries of the internal and external audit results and impact on IMS implementation.
- Contribute and participate to Process Review at site level.
- Contribute and prepare Management Review at site level.
- Identify “waste” and improvements in business processes and initiate corresponding IMS change proposals.
- Achieve/maintain his/her own qualification in IMS requirements and applicable customer standards by external training.
Knowledge / Know how :
· Trained in Quality and HSE Management Standards ISO 9001, VDA 6.3 and IATF 16949, ISO14001, ISO 45001
· Auditor Qualification according to ISO19011
· Competence in Audit Management
· Customer Specific Requirements
· Quality tools (Problem Solving, CORE TOOLS, PDCA, etc….)
· Knowledge in PC software applications (e.g. O365, etc.)
Experience (domain, number of years) :
· Min. 3 years business experience (industry and / or automotive preferably);
min 1 of the 3 years in Quality or IMS.
· Experience in Design, Quality or Manufacturing
· Team animation on an industrial site
Technical university degree / College graduate
Good relational and managerial qualities, writing skills, pedagogy, rigor and autonomy, strength of proposals and persuasion.
Some extra skills which make the difference
Ability to analyze and synthesize, field orientation, adaptability and good communication will be appreciated qualities for success on the job.
Have a dynamic career path!