Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Innovations patentability management, IP stakes Promotion, patents files in link with IP attorney, inventors close-coaching.
Main missions :
1. Manage innovations patentability : inventions detection, state-of-the art research, patentability studies in link with legal and IP attorney
2. Promote IP within ACC : information / sensibilization of technical teams to Intellectual Property and patent deposits, workshop leading
3. Preliminary study for Freedom to operate, prepare files in case of opposition
4. Participate to patent writing in link with legal and IP attorney
Knowledge / Know how :
- Excellent knowledge of patents process (OEB, US, PCT…)
- Practical knowledge of patent filling
- Excellent scientific knowledges in order to understand technical documentation related to innovations
- Very good understanding of IP stakes
At least 2 years as IP engineer
- Technical Engineering degree
- IP Master Degree (ideally CEIPI)
Key behaviours :
- Ability to interact with multi-skills teams -chemistry, mechanics, manufacturing process, legal…)
- Team spirit
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Great rigor, self-organization and tenacity
- Ability to adapt to change
- Entrepreneurship, result mindset
Some extra skills which make the difference :
German would be a plus
Want to move the way we move ?