About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions, Objectives and KPIs related :
- From the m-bom, and from the truck to the working placedefine raw material inbound logistic.
- define the inbound stocks (size , implantation, investisment) in the respect of icpe.
- Define the logistic flew of material(soft and hard)
- Define and optimize the logistic head count
- Contribute to optimize transitic
- Contribute to optimize logistics
- Define the “standardized “logistic of the best factory ACC
- Contribute to packaging optimization
- Cascading Of SI /traçability/monitoring
- Contribute to numeric twin with simulation and 4.0 team
- Built steps of ramp up (logistic stock and head count)
- Define internal logistics standards
- Define and up date mapping flow
The candidate will be located in the Bordeaux Office for a year before relocating to the Douvrin Gigafactory permanently.
Knowledge / Know how :
Logistics workstation design
Transversal animation (suppliers and production team)
Experience (domain, number of years) :
Management of high production throughput
Animation of an office logistic method
Management of a logistics project (project manager)
Technician 10 years
Engineer 5 years
Qualifications (diplomas, languages…) :
Technician or Engineer in production management, industrial engineering.
Key behaviours :
Eye for the detail, result-driven, problem-solving, proactive and persistent, methodical, communicative, multi-tasking, able to guide and coordinate different teams in a single purpose, takes pride and is role model in his job
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Knowledge of storage regulations,
Means of handling