Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
The Specialist engineer has a solid experience and skills in laser welding processes, ideally in the field of the Li-B manufacturing.
He can manage an improvement in this process to obtain a stable and nominal production.
From a global point of view :
- To assist Equipment Suppliers during the ramp up of manufacturing plants
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To agree with R&D team and Industrial team, process parameters to be applied on equipment
- Define all measurement on products needed to characterize if process is answering product requirements
- Analyze the results and if needed, to propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to be able to define the root cause and to propose actions plan
- To propose a standardization of the parameters processes, to be more robust in serial production
- To be aware of all new processes in LiB maket
- To identify any risk in terms of cost, quality, … in case of new product to be manufactured and anticipate these risks on the equipment itself and adapt process accordingly.
From a technical point of view :
- To master welding processes (laser type, parameters, similar and dissimilar materials) and product characterization (WPS, PQR, destructive and non destructive tests)
- To have experiences in LiB materials (Cu/Cu and Al/Cu welding, multilayers welding) and know well which products (laser type, gas) or parameter will impact the quality
- To have experiences in method of characterization
Knowledge / Know how
Process Specialist : technical knowledge related to laser welding processes
Expert to define a root cause, to engage analysis, to improve it and to standardize
5 to 10 years of experience process engineering into laser welding processes. Experience in LiB materials is mandatory (even at pilot scale)
International Welding certification (IWE, IWS, IWT)
English is mantadory
French & German optional.
Strong initiative spirit
Adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
Some extra skills which make the difference
Previous experience in Cell Design to Manufacturing
Ready to move the way we move ?