Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
The local IS-IT manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the site's Information System (Industrial and Management Information System) and its connection to the ACC Information System.
Main missions :
- Support the factory project team during the construction phase (supplier management, bidding process, building site follow-up)
- Supervise the provisioning of IT equipments and software for the site.
- Provide technical guidance to production/industrialization support staff in accordance with company standards.
- Provide cyber security awareness to site employees.
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources.
- Drive and test security systems and redundant backups to maintain data security.
- Manage the local budget of the IT department: ensure control of the budgets related to the evolution of the information systems.
- Plan the department's activities and ensure that schedules are respected.
- Recruit, manage and lead a team of administrators and IT technicians.
- Ensure the management of subcontracting: Request for proposals, choice of contractors, management of contracts, technical follow-up
- Implement standards and procedures (ITIL) to structure and optimize the operation of the service.
Knowledge / Know how :
Master the technique of the Information System on which he/she intervenes, be very rigorous in his/her interventions in order to avoid compromising his/her availability.
Graduate of a computer science engineering school or a university degree in computer science (Master's level), with at least 10 years of experience. The central IS/IT team is hosted in France, fluent English required.
EU - Master 2
French is a “plus”
Key behaviours :
Ability to discover new technologies.
Active participation in transversal projects.
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Experience in IT deployment from the construction phase of buildings
IT Industrial experience
Want to move the way we move ?