Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Responsible of the Mechanical Line Area in the Plant, he guarantees that all equipment has reached all the targets.
- Manage hierarchically the industrialization & process engineering teams and functionaly all the other people in the Line/Area: maintenance, quality, and product engineering ; and makes sure they work as a cross functional team to help the production team and to reach the best level of performance of the line.
- Applies, runs and makes sure with the supervisors, all ACC management routines are applied to put under control the operations of the Line: Gemba walk (“tour de terrain”), daily and weekly RPOs, Problem Solving slots, Planification, Escalation,….
- Continuously improves the working processes in order to reach the best level of industrial performance of the line (OEE, Scrap, Transformation Costs).
- Ensures with the supervisor, that every data of the process book is properly filled in and collected at each step of the process. Use collected data to solve issues and improves the processes.
- Replaces an absent supervisor
- Develops continuously the skills of the team required to master the process and the equipment and achieve the right level of performance. KPI: skills matrix
- Develops “nominal robuste” instructions (control plan, diagnostic tools, engineering gemba walk, …) to develop the autonomy of the production teams in all the shifts
- makes sure the control plan is properly executed and deviation properly and quickly corrected. KPI: customers claims, scrap rate
- Guarantees, with Industrialization support, that all the equipment run at targeted cycle time ; with Maintenance support that all breakdowns are solved and that preventive maintenance plan is applied; KPI : cycle time, OEE
- Controls and reduces every production cost. KPI: energy consumption, transformation costs (€/kWh)
- Works continuously to reduce waste, water consumption, and non-added value activities. KPI: water consumption, wastes
Knowledge / Know how :
Problem Solving (PDCA, 6-sigma)
Middle term oriented, issues killer minded
Production manager (line, plant) 10 years
Degree in Engineering
English fluent (≥C1)
French, German, Italian fluent (depending on site location)
Key behaviours :
Rigor & demanding
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Experience in starting or ramping-up a new plant (process/product)
Experience in maintenance, quality
Want to move the way we move ?