About Automotive Cells Company - ACC
Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France, Germany and Italy.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
You will participate to develop new cells and modules for the Li-Ion batteries in the frame of the development team. In order to do so, you will carry on the following tasks:
1) Components Design
· Design and development of mock-ups and prototypes
· Performs 3D models and 2D prints as a support when needed + presizing
· 3D/2D update according test and supplier feedback
2) Components characterisation
· Components manufacturing follow up for A&B samples
· Carrying out dimensional measurements of parts, sub-assemblies or assemblies
· Performs mechanical tests of cells & modules components, measurements and analyses
· Write reports, procedures, specifications based on test results
3) Tests and trials
• Provides first level service and maintenance for mechanical laboratory equipment
• Manage compliance and condition of mechanical laboratory equipment and products
You have 5 years minimum in mechanical development and a relevance in building/leading tests and trials in accordance with laboratory equipment and safety rules.
You are autonomus, Motivated , Proactive and show good team spirit.
Knowledge on the Li-Ion batteries will be a plus.
Our Advantages and Perks: new premises, parking spaces reserved for carpoolers, possibility of recharging your electric car on reserved spaces in our parking lot.
Other perks and advantages include : Janitorial services, telecommuting, complementary retirement (subject to a salary threshold), osteopathy sessions, company restaurant, meal and also vegetables/fruits baskets delivery service.
You also benefit from access to our Sports & Culture association, sports subsidy, conferences, etc.