Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- Control of expenses for Kaiserslautern building and equipments projects and for KL mass production
o Follow up and challenge Building costs
o Follow up and challenge Equipments costs
o Prepare budget and forecasts, analyse actual (P&L, cash), propose accruals
- Follow up of investments : engagement and cash flow
- Profitability studies: make or buy, diversity, energy, transport…
- Leader for subsidies reporting due to German grantors
- Ensure finance processes implementation in KL
- Contribute to define/establish process and rules for Controlling in relation with ACC teams
Knowledge / Know how :
Controlling 10 years, Projects 5 years.
Key behaviours :
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Involvement in big investments projects.
Want to move the way we move ?