Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Quality Manager – Expertise Center , provides clear leadership of a Quality focused environment. Responsible for production quality implementation of new product developments and customer samples from incoming Quality to final produced cells and modules to meet the required quality standards and systems. People responsibility and leading the quality team to achieve quality targets for customers and business objectives.
To ensure a quality focused production environment with a high-performance to meet ACC standards of manufacturing excellence.
Provide clear leadership of a Quality focused environment.
Develop and execute quality-processes in line with the Quality Management system (including: IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
Maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers to maximize Quality, Cost, delivery, performance, and efficiency.
Main missions :
- Define the Quality requirements incl. equipment, resource needs and required processes for our Expertise Center Bruges.
- Build the future Quality System incl. developing of the required quality control processes
and ensure strong quality and customer-focused mindset.
- Analysis and elaboration of Customer requirements in terms of required methodology, product/process reviews. Evaluate inputs required from the Customer or ACC project team and check outputs delivered to the Customer.
- Guarantee the production process with focus on quality and the final Sample product delivery to the customer according to product and process specifications.
- Guarantee the Qualification of new production lines and processes by utilizing FMEAs, control plans, capability analysis, MSAs, DFM etc.
- Lead the quality team in all quality aspects and support the cross-functional teams to identify and eliminate potential quality risks.
- Lead systematic problem solving and corrective/preventative action deployment to address critical product and production risks across the factory.
Lead, coach and develop a high performing Quality Operations team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
· Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices
- Contribute to the development of D/PFMEAs to determine potential risks in product and process design and support resolution of high-risk issues
- Share experience and continues improvement.
- Follow all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on ACC policy, procedures .and / or work instructions and / or explained in training.
Knowledge / Know how :
· IATF 16949, ISO 9001
· Production Part Approval Process (PPAP),
· Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP),
· Controls Plans,
· Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
· Measurement System Analyses (MSA) and statistical Process Control (SPC)
· Technical experience
· Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA)
· Problem-solving Methods
· Lean Manufacturing skills
· Continues Improvement skills
Minimum 8 years of experience in a quality manufacturing environment (automotive, semiconductor, electronics, or aerospace fields are preferred).
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or similar technical degree preferred, or equivalent experience.in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, or related fields.
· Successful cross-functional project achievements
· Automotive and, or Aviation internal auditor certification.
· Proficient in advanced statistical methods, large-scale data analysis, measurement systems analysis, SPC, etc.
· Minitab, JMP, or other statistical software capabilities are preferred.
English and French language
Key behaviours :
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English are required.
· Team Player
· Ability to analyze and synthesize
· Creativity, dedication, and cost awareness
· Motivation and coaching the team to operational success
· Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
Some extra skills which make the difference
· Six Sigma Black Belt
· Quality Core tools: SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP
Want to move the way we move ?