Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
With the upcoming launch of ACC gigafactories in France, Germany, and Italy, we are looking to recruit project-minded specialists to join the core group of our launch team. This core team of experts will travel from one Gigafactory to another and its main mission will be to prepare and assist in the industrialization and launch of new manufacturing units. We are looking for multicultural, geographically flexible professionals who thrive on taking up challenges.
In this context we are looking for a Problem-Solving Expert / Master Black Belt (M/F). The candidate must have 10 + years of experience in mass manufacturing of complex products and be Black belt certified.
Demonstrate the ability to manage projects and continuously improve quality, cost, performance and time:
· Implement, deploy, coach Problem-Solving methodology
· Implement, deploy, coach Six Sigma methodology
· Implement, deploy, coach 5S methodology
· Conduct Problem-Solving training and education for all employees
· Lead and Participate to Problem-Solving workshop
Capability & MSA
· Conduct Capability & MSA training and education for Quality / Manufacturing / Industrialization employee
· Participate to the capability studies and MSA
· Verify the accuracy of the studies
Six Sigma Master Black BeltBlack:
· Verify that DMAIC methodology and tools are being properly applied to projects
· Conduct Six Sigma training and education for future Six Sigma Black Belts
· Execute Six Sigma projects.
· Implement, deploy the 5S
· Review project status with assigned Six Sigma Black Belts and provides counsel and advice on the use of Six Sigma tools and methodology
· Engineer’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in a technical discipline such as Quality, Engineering, Mathematics or the Sciences
· Problem-Solving methodology & toolbox: 5 Whys, Fishbones, Is / Is Not
· Strong math and statistical capability
· Coaching and training capability of different levels
· At least 10 years experrience in the Automotive industry/ operational experience in manufacturing sites
· Fluent in English, French is greatly appreciated, German and Italian is a +
· Quality Core tools: SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP