Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
In the context of ACC's gigafactories deployment, your responsibilities will be:
- To build a Product / Process convergence on a new Product to be scaled up from Protoline to Testing line
- To make an analysis of evolution of equipment if needed for feasibility in Testing line, with compatible tolerances coming from Product requirement
- To take part in the Design of Equipment if needed, with the central/local team, optimizing Change/Over time
- To follow Equipment Suppliers during the installation & starting of updated equipment
- To have a knowledge of most impacting parameters on the process (or put in place Design of Experiment to define them)
- To make a Design Of Experiment to ensure the production of new product is feasible with expected capabilities
- To propose improvements to reach specifications or to be more stable (better yield)
- In case of deviation, to participate on Problem Solving
From a technical point of view :
- To have experiences in slurries (related to paint, or other,…) and on parameters which impact the quality
- To have experiences in thin layers deposit and /or extrusion
From a project point of view :
- To lead all people around mixing processes, whatever the projects these people work on.
The expected candidate should relate to the following details:
Knowledge / Know how
Technical knowledge related to chemical processes (wet processes, thin electrodes, low porosities with NMC, dry process)
Experience (domain, number of years)
> 7 years of experience process engineering into Chemical processes (Lithium Battery most preferred). If not, experience in Food & Pharmaceutical at an industrial scale
Qualifications (diplomas, languages…)
Bachelor of Sciences in chemical engineering or physics & chemistry processes
English is mantadory
Strong initiative spirit
Adaptability to change and good anticipation skills
Some extra skills which make the difference
Previous experience in Lithium Batteries field.
Our Advantages and Perks: new premises, parking spaces reserved for carpoolers, possibility of recharging your electric car on reserved spaces in our parking lot.
Other perks and advantages include : Janitorial services, telecommuting, complementary retirement (subject to a salary threshold), osteopathy sessions, company restaurant, meal and also vegetables/fruits baskets delivery service.
You also benefit from access to our Sports & Culture association, sports subsidy, conferences, etc.