Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Main missions :
- Support pilot line and gigafactories process setup and optimization by modeling processes
- Manage internal and external projects, contracts, while collaborating with internal teams (R&D, Industrialization, Projects, Simulation, …).
- Manage collaborations with suppliers, customers and strategic partners.
- Contribution in the company roadmap.
- Be up to date to the state of the art on its topic of expertise.
- Support Intellectual Property monitoring and propose innovative patentable concepts.
Knowledge / Know how :
Minimum 3 years experience in similar job.
Key behaviours :
Analytical and synthetical skills, modelling, organization and time-management skills, customer focused, initiative, result and performance motivated, creativity, team spirit, autonomous, good communication and social skills.
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Problem solving methods (8D,…), modelling, project management, French, any other languages.
Want to move the way we move ?