Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
On ACC Projects, support and challenge of all actions to reduce project costs:
- To forecast future costs
- To measure actual cost
- To launch and pilot all necessary actions to reach project costs targets together with ACC Operations, Finance, R&D
Your main missions are :
- Define the process/template to manage project costs
- Propose target costs distribution to the Project Manager to guarantee the overall project target
- Build with project team the path to close the gap to target
- Support project team to understand the project cost breakdown and cost reduction leverages
- Monitor and assess costs (actual + trajectory)
- Propose all actions needed/useful to reduce costs
- Drive and/or contribute to any cost-reduction actions useful for the project
- Contributes to ACC cost referential building and feeding
Knowledge / Know how : making suggestion, driving actions for cost reduction; not only calculating/measuring costs. Ability to get a good technical understanding of battery (product & process).
Experience : several years of cost management for a large industrial company being driven by a cost-reduction culture
Qualifications : fluent in French, English
Key behaviours :
Listening & observation
Strong energy & resilience/obstinate
Collaborative spirit to embark colleagues
Some extra skills which make the difference : Innovative mindset: ability to think ‘out of the box’ for cost reduction
Want to move the way we move ?