Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and PSA-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
As the Project manager on the building perimeter, you are in charge of the creation of the Gigafactory.
You role is to :
- Guarantee the achievement of the project objectives through the implementation of management tools and associated indicators.
- Define/establish a strategy in line with the environment and the results to be achieved
- Lead/manage engineering building companies, implementation companies with an expert support team.
- Contribute to the achievement of Safety, Management, Quality, Deadlines, Cost & Environment objectives
- Regularly share project status with management teams
Knowledge / Know how :
Proven experience in project management
Management engineer with knowledge of the building industry
Key behaviours :
Teamwork, questioning, adaptability, rigorous & demanding
Experience in industrial projects, in particular in the creation of anhydrous rooms and/or controlled dust rooms
Want to move the way we move ?