Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
As the project planner you will be responsible for supporting several customer projects, being responsible for the development and management of the project schedules (level 1 & 2) from the Pre KO-Phase through to the Launch Phase and develop and maintain standard planning templates. You will also contribute to /lead the creation of the ACC standard operational schedule.
Main missions :
- Act as the day-to-day Planning contact to ensure the successful programme delivery.
- Create manage and own the Project Schedule (level 1 and level 2) detailing all dependencies, critical path, risks and issues. Ensure transparent reporting.
- Create, manage and Own A,B,C,D samples quantities assumptions interfacing with external teams (customer) and internal (engineering, production). Ensure transparent reporting.
- Develop scenario-based Planning proposals to assist senior decision making.
- Support the development of the Customer Projects Planning Strategy.
- Maintain Planning deliverables and timing in product lifecycle software and all other necessary system within ACC.
- Maintain overall integrity and impartiality towards the delivery of key programme milestones.
- Maintain a positive and constructive environment ensuring all stakeholder inputs are considered to support credible decision making.
- Support the internal and external teams with planning expertise in forums such as Escalation reviews, PST’s and Gateway revue.
- Develop and maintain Standard planning templates and tools.
Knowledge / Knowhow
5-10 years in planning in automotive, battery industry or relevant industry
Master degree in relevant field.
Fluent in English
Some extra skills which make the difference
Good knowledge of development & industrialisation of Li-Ion battery
Experience of setting-up planning methodology, governance planning & deploy toolset.
Want to move the way we move ?