Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Project Management of all activities related to the settlement of strategic R&D partnerships between ACC and its key actors of battery eco-system in order to develop jointly new related technologies (materials, process, cell/module design…).
Main missions :
1. Lead the Strategic R&D partnerships projects plan and progress which will be under his/her responsibility
2. Lead coordination between ACC and Partners from kick-off (partnership principle approved) to Start of Joint Operations (Partnership effective, joint activities identified, staffed and operational)
3. Lead Strategic Joint Development Agreements projects between ACC and its partners (From TL4 to TRL6)
4. Lead coordination internally at ACC between all contributors of partnership settlement (R&D, Finance, HR…)
5. Report, with associated KPIs, the communication on his/her projects
6. Identify and gather risks
7. Ensure and manage relevant action plan progress to mitigate them
8. Ensure a fluid hand-over to Partnership head of operations, once this partnership is effective
Knowledge / Know how :
- Excellent skills and practice of project management methods and tools in a cross-company and intercultural environment
- Reporting on complex projects with high innovation content
- IP frame of partnerships : Non-Disclosure Agreement, Joint Development Agreement, background/foreground IP…
> 15 years as innovative/R&D project manager in cross-company environment
- Engineering / PhD degree
- English fluent mandatory / German is a plus
Key behaviours :
- Ability to interact with multi-skills teams (chemistry, mechanics, manufacturing process, purchasing…)
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Great rigor, self-organization and tenacity
- Ability to adapt to change
- Entrepreneurship, result mindset
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Want to move the way we move ?