Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Given the many trips associated with this role, the base location is open to discussion within one of our sites (Bordeaux, Nersac, Paris, Billy-Berclau) and a large part of the activity can be performed remotely.
ACC will keep growing fast and steadily in the upcoming years.
In this context, the Senior Campus Manager will deploy our students and graduates strategy both from the recruitment and employer branding approach for all types of hirings (industrial profiles, executives…) with an international perspective.
As ACC’s Senior campus manager, you will be responsible for setting up efficient strategy and partnerships with every relevant school in order to meet with our hiring targets in all our countries of operation (France, Germany and Italy), and make of ACC an employer of choice for students in every partner school.
You will liaise with business partners and talent acquisition teams to design and deploy our strategy for the upcoming years.
Your main missions will be to:
- Deploy ACC’s campus management strategy.
- Set up efficient and long-lasting partnerships with relevant schools internationally.
- Work closely with HR training team to monitor the skills we will be needing in the future.
- Design the ACC ambassador program in schools.
- Lead and involve ACC’s managers in school relations and actions.
- Develop the content offered by ACC to partner schools.
- Represent ACC in training sessions, workshops, and events such as academic committees organized with partner institutions.
- Set up partnerships with relevant students’ associations.
You will be involved in these areas at the strategic level, working with the industrial, talent acquisition, HR development and communication teams to implement action plans that you will define accordingly to the specific demands of the business departments you support.
You will be able to rely on local talent acquisition teams to ensure proximity with partners and optimized networking.
Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role with a proven track record of setting up impactful partnerships.
Knowledge / Know how
· Strong experience of setting up effective partnerships with schools in an industrial environment.
· Ability to be a representative of your company within partnering schools committees where industrials are invited.
· Ability to build programs from scratch liaising with internal and external partners.
· Build a network of partners and suppliers at scale.
· Budget management
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or Communication.
· Ability for public speaking in several languages, including at least French and English. German and Italian are highly appreciated.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English are required. German and Italian would be a great asset.
· Wilingness to be on the move on a very regular basis.
· Being a people person, able to connect and build long-lasting relationships with partners.
· Being a team player.
· Creativity, dedication, and cost awareness.
· HR innovations and candidates’ expectations awareness.
Some extra skills which make the difference
· An experience of setting up campus management activity in a young company.
· Being a reliable professional, but also someone fun to work with!