Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
As local electrical automation FAT leader of onsite in supplier
Leading electrical automation team (including internal and external support people) on supplier site
Provide FAT training with FAT checklist, general standards, specific requirements and so on to the team
Organize FAT activity ( AC, Pre-FAT, FAT) in electrical automation side, record and collect information and findings with defined format
Daily report to local FAT onsite leader and even regular report to supervisor in ACC France
Tracking M - LOP status and driving to be closed, contribution on improvement and problem solving, take responsible
Close working with internal team and supplier as well
Ensure the acceptable result of machine in electrical automation side via FAT
Go to France for support commissioning in France when sometime necessary
Join the review of electrical and automation system design from supplier together with ACC France, lessons learn from previous project
Accumulate FAT experience in electrical automation side and ability of deeply understanding of battery machines
Support on commissioning in France and SAT,
Support on electrical automation engineering review
Support on supplier sourcing and comparison, support SQE on machinery supplier and audit supplier
Support on project management, combine project management on supplier site
- build up enough FAT experience, ensure FAT activity smoothly and good result from FAT
- ensure implementation of internal generic standards and automation standards for machinery by supplier
- ensure realize of project function process and technical specification by professional working with supplier
- experience of professional technical solution for improvements and problem solving
- contribution to project management on supplier site with technical competence and team working attitude to get good control project schedule
- contribution to machine engineering and assembly and commissioning with internal team and supplier together, get right design and right procedures result
- good support with experience to process analysis and optimization, product quality analysis and improvements, machine performance and so on during pre-FAT and FAT
- good support on supplier sourcing and comparison and machinery supplier audit, ensure right selection of supplier together with purchasing
- work with ACC France to define and update right main components brands
- support maintenance dept on machine problem after SAT, problem fast speed fixed, improve machine reliability as well, ensure output from production
Above 10 years of electrical automation engineering, and 5 years of leading of technical group about FAT or commissioning, or electrical engineering or PLC programming or assembly & installation. Experiences in robot application and vision system, preferred laser application as well.
Dominant training and/or experience required:
Electrical control diagram and E-Plan, PLC programming and commissioning
Automation: siemens, omron +(safety), networks, industrial computing, cybersecurity
Transitic: handling, AGV/AMR, mechanization of machines, internal flow. Interface: automation of IS (MES, SCADA,...); sensors IOT; industrial computing. Team management
Knowledge of digital and transit technical solutions and SCADA and MES principles
Electrical components, electrical installation
Foreign language(s) required: English
Rigor, punctuality, teamwork. Ability to synthesize. Strong autonomy
Customer, performance and result focused
Team spirit with good interpersonal communication skills
Ability to anticipate
Extra skills that make a difference:
Expert in electrical control and PLC, automation, system integration.