Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
Your main mission will be to assist our VP of Kaiserlautern’s Gigafactory and our VP Industrial Strategy for all administrative tasks.
Your activities will include :
- Proactively manage the meetings set-up and organization, internal and external.
- Ensure that all travels are properly organized and that the expenses are managed on time using the ACC tools
- Manage the archiving of all legal documents and assist with ACC key decision processes
- Assists manager by performing related duties.
- Aids in developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Document meeting minutes of team meetings and follow up due dates of open actions
- Prepare and organize customer visits internal and external
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive topics.
The expected profile will be able to demonstrate the following abilities :