Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- In interface with the ACC Industrialization Team based in France, the Engineer ensures a strong industrial support during the industrialization of the equipment and follows up closely the KPIs (planning, costs,…) related to equipment.
- During the industrialization of the equipment, the main missions are :
- finalizing the design freeze of machines by:
- attending weekly meetings with supplier & Europe team to ensure that all open points are correctly led by the supplier
- collecting all missing documents (drawings, FMEA, training manuals, nomenclature, ...) and alerting ACC Industrialization team in case of non-conformity
- Closely following the manufacturing phase of the equipment and inform suppliers in case of modifications asked by ACC Industrialization team.
- Alerting ACC Industrialization team in case of issues and deviations with suppliers (planning, cost,...), and solving it directly with the supplier in case of first level issue.
- Challenging suppliers to improve the Safety and Quality of the equipment, and to reduce continuously leadtime and cost.
- preparing acceptance tests on supplier site, based on a checklist established by ACC Industrialization team, and updated if needed.
Knowledge/Know how :
- Skills in project management (planning, cost,…)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup or a similar software, to read dgw.drawings.
- Used to work with agile methods (Obeya, SCRUMB,…)
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- 10 years in industrialization field, in automotive or battery cell industries as a plus
- Bachelor of Sciences in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical and related). Chemical background should be a plus.
- Fluent Chinese required
- Professional level in English required
Key behaviors :
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills, in particular with equipment suppliers
- Ability to be concise and clear (spoken and written) and to alert in case of deviation
- Ability to travel in China a/o in Asia as in Europe to visit ACC plants.
Want to move the way we move ?