Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total, Stellantis-Opel and Mercedes-Benz, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all.
- Contributes to supplier selection process and ensure supplier evaluation in his functional perimeter in collaboration with Purchasing team
- Manages supplier quality according to APQP standard
- Leads supplier process/system audit following automotive standard requirement : IATF 16949 in force version and ACC standard
- Achieves supplier product audits with the support of technical functions
- Follows up supplier product development & industrialization and ensures supplier product qualification according IATF and ACC standards.
- Validates the robustness of the supplier production process
- Deploys Run@rate methodology and ensure ramp up achievement
- Monitors and manages the quality performance of the supplier panel : performs regular analysis of the quality performance of suppliers and shares it internally
- Proposes and manages supplier improvement plans with preventive a/o corrective actions and ensures their implementation.
Knowledge/Know how :
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 standard in force version and associated core tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
- Master audit technics
- Ideally knowledge of automotive or battery industry
- Chinese, 5 years of experience in supplier quality a/o supplier development activities
- Used to the main Quality tools and supplier management
- Master degree (quality, or technical field)
- Second part auditor or at least technical audit
- IATF 16949 in force issue training certificate
- Fluent Chinese required
- Professional level in English required
Key behaviours :
- Good communication skills
Want to move the way we move ?