Join us and be a pioneer for a green transport revolution.
Automotive Cells Company (ACC) is one of Europe’s newest and most exciting high-tech companies. Backed by Saft-Total and Stellantis-Opel, ACC is set to power the future of the automotive industry by innovating in battery technology.
We aim to produce sustainable, affordable, high-capacity, longer-life batteries as a cleaner alternative to current energy sources. We create an R&D center and new state-of-the art facility in France (New Aquitaine), with gigafactories to be built in Hauts de France and Germany.
We need a range of skilled and agile people to bring our vision to life, especially in the areas of industrialization, mechanical design, testing/prototyping and any other function of a new-born company. If you’re looking to take your career further than you imagined, if you’re passionate about creating cleaner transport, we’d like to hear from you.
Accelerating sustainable mobility for all_
Lead Cash management and financing for ACC entities :
- Bank relationships
- Investors relationships
Subsidies management :
- Guarantee France and Germany Grantors payments (pre or post expenses)
- Organize Quarterly meetings with BPI and other grantors so called “Comités de suivi”
- Prepares a detailed Eligible costs reporting on a quarterly basis with contribution from Finance team
- Manages Eligible cost approval with external auditors and Grantors
- Support for Board of Directors preparation (finance & subsidies)
- Business plans updates and analysis in relation with shareholders
- Bank financing negotiation implementation in coordination with shareholders
- Contribution to Controlling and Asset Management towards eligible costs analysis
- Payment execution with Finance team
Knowledge / Know how :
Corporate Finance 3-5 years
Cash management 2-4 years
Degree in Finance
French and English fluent
Key behaviours :
Agility in a fast growing environment
Define rules and process quickly, control and adapt, standardize.
Some extra skills which make the difference :
Working in a JV
Want to move the way we move ?